- We are part of the company Inversiones y Servicios Turisticos Kuelap Adventure EIRL, based in the province
and Chachapoyas district in the Amazon region, Republic of Peru, signed in the registry of agencies of
Trip of the Amazon region, with RUC No 20480443790.
1.- What personal data we collect and why
- If you upload images to the web, you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. The
Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from images on the web.
- If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
- When you log in, we will also install several cookies to save your login information and your screen display options. Access cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the access cookies will be deleted. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser.
- This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- When you buy something from us we ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit / payment card details, and optional additional information such as username and password. password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and claims
- Process payments and avoid fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as tax calculations
- Improve our store offers
- Send you promotional messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which we will use it for the payment process and future orders.
- We typically store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 02 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
- We also store comments or ratings, if you choose to leave them.
4.- Embedded content from other websites.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
additional third party tracking, and monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including tracking your interaction with embedded content if you have an account and are connected to that website.
5.- How long we keep your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
- Of the users who register on our website, we also store the personal information that they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username).
- Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
6.- What rights do you have over your data?
- If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data you have provided us.
- You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
7 .-Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service.
8.- Who on our team has access.
- Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, administrators and store managers can access:
- Order information, such as what was purchased, when it was
purchased and where it should be shipped, and customer information, such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Members of our team have access to this information to help complete orders, process refunds, and support you.
9 .-What we share with others.
- We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use our anti-spam service, Akismet, typically including the IP address of the commenter, the user’s browser, the site of
reference and the URL of the site (in addition to other information directly provided by the commenter, such as their name, username, email address and the comment itself).
11.- Data Protection:
- Kuelap Adventure will not share, or sell the data provided, nor will it be used for advertising purposes, if not We are with your authorization.
If our agency is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners, so that we can continue to sell products / services to you.
Questions and contact information.
- If you want to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information that we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail 01001 pasaje Santa Lucia N ° 177 Chachapoyas – Amazonas – Peru.
Sincerely: legal department