At Kuelap Adventure we care about you, so we invite you to review the following recommendations for a safe and healthy trip.
1. Reserve on-line: request it from our website www.kuelapadventure.com
2.Mandatory use of the mask and easy protector, during its stay, must be used correctly and be in good condition.
3. Maintain a behavior that prevents the spread of COVID-19.
Note: When coughing or sneezing, cover the mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or with the forearm, after sneezing, change the mask; also, do not touch the eyes, nose and mouth without washing your hands with soap and water beforehand.
4. Communicate if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 within 15 days of the service offered.
5. Handwashing with soap and water or disinfect at each shipment and according to programmed third party protocols (tourist transport, tourist sites, others).
6.Disinfecting your shoes at the beginning of the operation and according to programmed third party protocols (tourist transport, tourist sites, hotels, others).
7.Request the guide take and record your body temperature at each boarding, and according to the protocol of the scheduled tourist transport services.
8. Social distancing : Maintain distance or space between people to help prevent the spread of disease and reduce the risk of COVID-19, keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters (5 feet) from others. Keeping your physical distance is important, even if you are not sick.
9. Get informed : WHO is continuously monitoring and responding to this outbreak the questions and answers will be updated as more information becomes known about Covid-19, its mode of spread and how it is affecting people around the world. get information here
10. Vehicle disinfection : Our transport units have all the biosecurity measures, we guarantee disinfection (with quaternary ammonium and ozone) before and after the service .
11. Drivers and guides : They have the necessary clothing according to the biosafety protocol (mask, alcohol gel, etc.).